Monday, April 4, 2016

New West Villages Weekly Section in the North Port Sun Newspaper Starting Wednesday

From: http://wvidfl.blogspot.com/2016/04/new-west-villages-weekly-section-in.html


My West Villages Facebook page posted/announced today: 



The first issue of the SUN's West Villages edition is out today. This will be a weekly feature. Look for it Wednesday in the Venice Gondolier.Thank you to all the wonderful people at the SUN papers.If you have ideas for articles, email them to westvillages@sun-herald.com.

https://www.facebook.com/MyWestVillages/photos/a.877153945679072.1073741828.875397199188080/1089383737789424/?type=3&theater



If you are considering purchasing a home in this community, I can assist you. My services and extensive resources are of no cost to buyers. I am even able to save home buyers money.  

I do not work for any of the wonderful builders/developers in the West Villages Improvement District, or any others for that matter. My services and information (including the resources provided on all of my websites) are wholly independent of these developers. No other independent professional is more knowledgeable about this community, and enlisting me to assist with your transaction can provide you with a wealth of information as well as saving you money.

Please, check out my Venice area website, and contact me for more information!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Ali


Ali H. Johnston, MHA, MBA in Real Estate
Realtor®, Lic. Broker #BK3284964
West Villages Realty LLC
Mobile: 941-539-5771

No comments:

Post a Comment