Monday, September 15, 2014

Gran Paradiso Community Pool

Ground was broken last week for the community pool in Gran Paradiso!

(see photos)





If you are considering purchasing a home in this community, please let me assist you. My services and resources are of no cost to you, and in most instances, I am able to save home buyers some money. I do not work for any of the three wonderful builders in Gran Paradiso. My services and information (including the resources provided at www.GranParadisoVillage.com) are wholly independent of these developers. No other independent professional is more knowledgeable about this community, and enlisting me to assist with your transaction serves also to fund these resources to keep them available for you and others on an ongoing basis.

Please, check out my website, and contact me for more information!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Ali

Aileen “Ali” Johnston, MHA
Realtor®, Hoover Realty
Mobile: 941-539-5771


No comments:

Post a Comment