Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gran Paradiso News

The moratorium on new construction orders has been lifted for Lennar in Gran Paradiso, so head on in and place your order while there are lots available!

Also, this last week Mr. Bob Rossman of IslandWalk at the West Villages was sworn in for the new resident seat on the board of supervisors. Congratulations, Mr. Rossman, and thank you for giving us of your time.



*Previous: "seat number 5 will be occupied by a resident elected to the position with an election being held in June. See that blog post for details.



If you are considering purchasing a home in this community, please let me assist you. My services and resources are of no cost to you, and in most instances, I am able to save home buyers some money. I do not work for any of the three wonderful builders in Gran Paradiso. My services and information (including the resources provided at www.GranParadisoVillage.com) are wholly independent of these developers. No other independent professional is more knowledgeable about this community, and enlisting me to assist with your transaction serves to fund these resources to keep them available for you and others on an ongoing basis.

Please, check out my website, and contact me for more information!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Ali

Aileen “Ali” Johnston, MHA
Realtor®, Hoover Realty

Mobile: 941-539-5771

No comments:

Post a Comment