Monday, March 24, 2014

Gran Paradiso Clubhouse Furniture






Furniture has been delivered for the clubhouse in Gran Paradiso, and it is truly exceptional! The few pictures here taken from my phone surely do not provide but a fraction of the grandeur and luxurious quality of the structure, design, and decor installed. Words cannot even do it justice properly. You will really just have to check it out for yourself.



As always, if you are considering a home in this community, please let me assist you. My services and resources are of no cost to you, and in most instances, I am able to save home buyers some money. I do not work for any of the three wonderful builders in Gran Paradiso. My services and information (including the resources provided at www.GranParadisoVillage.com) are wholly independent of these developers. No other independent professional is more knowledgeable about this community, and enlisting me to assist with your transaction serves to fund these resources to keep them available for you and others on an ongoing basis.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Ali

Aileen “Ali” Johnston, MHA
Realtor®, Hoover Realty
Mobile: 941-539-5771




No comments:

Post a Comment